Saturday 4 May 2024

Adam Is Back!

Enough is enough.

In my last two posts -- dated November and August 2023 -- I had written about wanting to revive my blog.

And what have I since then? 

Nothing.

All talk and no action. 

Just the kind of thing that pisses off Stanley my sex bunny friend, whose principle in life is all action and no talk please. Moaning, yes. Bedroom talk, yes. But that's that. 

And so, here I am, taking away the talk, and finally putting in the action.

I'm penning this piece, along with at least seven other banked pieces slated for release every Saturday. And I plan to start weekly updates of my blog from today. 

Stanley is relived. 

He has had loads of action in the last year and is dying for me to air his dirty laundry, soiled panties and all.

Indeed, there's much to talk about -- in the last year, my boys and I have gone through yet another rollercoaster ride, and not in the way Stanley the sex bunny would approve.

There had been ups (some of us promoted at work), and there had been downs (we're talking about death of loved ones). 

But mostly, the group -- sex bunny Stanley, our dense friend Carl and me, Adam Lee -- is still intact, and still there for one another. For better or for worse.

As for my long-time partner J of more than 20 years, well, we're still a good ol' married couple, so that's a blessing too.

In the weeks to come, I'll fill you in with updates of our lives in the past year. And more.

I promise.

To which, Stanley my sex bunny reacts: "That's promising."

"And in return, I'll support your regular posts by geting filled in regularly too," the noble sex addict promises.

 

 

 

---------------------------
Adam's stories are based on real life events and inspired by real people

No comments:

Post a Comment